Thursday, December 18, 2008

the Long, Ranting Blog Post

Yes, my ranting at everything from how my hair won't go right to artificial Christmas trees is going to take a while, but you guys deserve a nice long blog post, right?

I'll take that as a yes :D

so, my hair won't go right... not much more i can say about that, though i LOVE my haircut.

Tomorrow is the last day of school [before a long, much-needed vacation...] and I'm having chips... and food... what more could I ask? and I'll sleep during The Polar Express [zzzzzzzzz]

Speaking of foodstuff, I'm currently enjoying mango juice [yum] and white chocolate chips [hypperrrrrrrr]

okay, artificial trees it is! [aka, i ran out of random things to write about :D]

I'm really behind on Christmas decorating... I kinda shoved all the decorating and cleaning to the 23... late on the 23... oh well! Yes, we will still have have the same boring artificial tree and well, that's really all that's Christmas-y in my house.... that i know of :D

All my love,

Asiat

4 comments:

Tabitha said...

Comment comment comment ha lol j/k you are so damanding ugh heres a little more comment comment comment...i have offically commented...and talked to you at the same time well umm. maybe i should start talking to you before you hang up on me....comment comment comment ha ha love ya lots!!!! Cough "comment" Cough

Asiat Averas said...

i think that's as many comments as you can put in a comment :D
love you!

All my love,

Asiat

Tabitha said...

ha ha i knew you would enjoy that lol

Vortican said...

Sleep during the Polar Express!?! How could you?! "Hot Hot Hot Hot Chocolate! Here we only got one rule... never ever let it cool!"

hey, cherrios - smile!