Saturday, December 27, 2008

NEWS!!!!!!!!!

Alas, you my minions will be pleased and angered.

So To Grind Coffee Beans has hit a dead end... and I was watching Pride and Prejudice...

No surprise there, it's a very addicting movie.

It also gave me an idea and thus sprund up My Lizzie.

My Lizzie is an adorable little complicated love story in way-back-when.

So summary?

Elizabeth Alena Harte [play on words heart/ Harte] is engaged to Sir Edmund [LAVENDAR!!! olivia :D] of Hartford [it's a sitch like from The Luxe, for fans of that series]. In steps Sir Tomas Duben of Duben's Estate. He has been Lizzie's best friend since the beginning. After the grand wedding of Lizzie to Edmund, Tomas recieves some pleading and rejection from Lizzie. He knows something is wrong; Lizzie's mysterious bruises; her overprotective and easily angered husband's frequent rages lead Tomas to believe Lizzie is being abused by Edmund. [The plot thickens!] Tomas is shocked after he uncovers Edmund's plans to murder him and conquer his estate. He confronts Lizzie on her creepy, abusive husband and she confirms his suspisions.

Thus starts the non-sexual affair of Lizzie and Tomas. [!!!]

After an especially brutal beating, Lizzie is found unconcious by Tomas. Tomas gets so angry that he challenges Edmund to a duel.

And I REFUSE TO REVEAL THE END!!!!!!!!

You will just have to read it yourselves once... mebe... it hits the shelves... If it doesn't you can torture me for the ending scenes.

Do you likey??? See? Ms. Austen has once again saved me from writer's block of the acutest kind!

All my love,

Asiat

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhhhhhh!
That sounds good!

Exploding Custard Pants Man!!!! said...

ANOTHER STORY!
There are so many, I can hardly keep track of such things!

Vortican said...

Oh No! To Grind Coffe Beans is dead before it ever has a chance! Oh well, back Austen-land!

hey, cherrios - smile!