Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Presents and Theme Songs

IT's starting to look nothing like Christmas.
The tree isn't up.
The ornaments are in the spare room.
And my bedroom is a mess and full of my new art project.

Oi! Doulbe Oi! and Triple Oi!

So, my Christmas present [supposedly, God knows, it'll probably be late...] is a laptop. And, in refrence to the theme songs, I've found theme songs for both Jason and Delilah... If Finding D.J. ever became a movie, these songs would impossibly HAVE to be included.

Oh, by the way, D.J. has four more chapters to go!!!! aren't I excited?? of COURSE!

okay, so Jason's theme song is Hello by Evanescence and Delilah's is Tourniquet by Evanescence. Evanescence is extraordinarily good at tragic love songs, so I turned to them for a little tragic help.

so, Hello lyrics:

Playground
School bell rings
Again.
Rain clouds come to play
Again.
Has no one told you
She's not breathing.
Hello,
I'm your mind
Giving you someone to talk to.
Hello.
If I smile and don't believe.
Soon I know I'll wake,
From this dream.
Don't try to fix me,
I'm not broken.
Hello.
I'm the lie
Living for you so you can hide.
Don't cry.
Suddenly, I know I'm not sleeping.
Hello, I'm still here.
All that's left of yesterday.


I'll post torniquet later... I've got to go!

personal note: haunted

All my love,

Asiat

2 comments:

Vortican said...

TA DAAA!!
The long awaited return of Vortican Todd!
Though I have been reading your blog, I haven't commented in like ages to ages Amen! ^_~
I am looking forward to more DJ, as long as the suicide parts are over -_-

Vortican said...

We just got our tree up yesterday! It is a real one, tho slightly on the scrawny side.
Did you just discover Evanescence just now!?! Man, you been missing out! I love their stuff, it has a kind of hauntingly epic sort of sound.

hey, cherrios - smile!