Tuesday, December 23, 2008

About 5 Announcments

So, Christmas is RIGHT around the corner and I got started putting up the tree and decorations. It looks good, but I'm kinda disappointed that I was the one who had to take everything down and put it up... eek!

So, OFFICIALLY: Finding D.J. is FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the runner up for next book to be finished is "To Grind Coffee Beans" and THANK MY BROTHER FOR THE NAME! for once, I can claim that he has a brain... amazing.

Now, this is just one thing to add, music has been my BFF for the past week and To Grind Coffee Beans has a theme song: Shine by Plain White T's. It's a sad story with a VERY good ending, but not necessarily happy... Some will be startled by the normalcy... no suicide, no emo, no death, just loss of money, highschool, massive parties without parental supervision and with tons of beer. you'll know what i mean ater the song, but I'll brief you later.

Vortican: Welcome back, and yes I knew of Evanescence, but I never really turned to them for theme songs. I sound SO cheesy with the damn songs though!

MORE IS TO COME! after i get my grubby hands on the laptop on Christmas afternoon... I actually get Internet access and a webcam! SKYPE everybody!

All my love,

Asiat

1 comment:

Exploding Custard Pants Man!!!! said...

I liked the name...whilst it lasted...
:O

hey, cherrios - smile!