Wednesday, December 3, 2008

WILLIAM!!!

Alas, I am his biggest fan!!! Shakespeare 4eva!

And Olivia... ever heard of sharing??? there are many wide spectrums/genres of literature. I believe we can have one preference [romance] or many [romance, classic, adventure, and comedy] viola!

I love Shakespeare... there's somthing about the way that his simple plots can translate to everyday life. Romeo and Juliet for example, a guy who comes to a party with hopes to crash it and meets a beautiful girl. They fall in love, but their love is a forbidden one. Then , in a last attempt to keep their love, they flee... and they both die. Now I could translate that into a thousand different stories with the same plot and a million different time periods.

Ha ha ha ha!

All my love,

Asiat

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Shakespeare!
Who can't?

Remember, I have that huge green volume of everything.
It's awesome!

Olivia Krišková said...

Maybe it's the writer in you, but you know, you can be really incoherant at times! What does 'sharing' have to do with liking Shakespeare!? Whatever. Well then, since you like his works so much, I am bringing over all of the Shakespeare related assignments I have to do over Christmas break for my theater class, for you to do for me, ok soud good? Good.

Asiat Averas said...

ha. ha. NEVER!!!

hey, cherrios - smile!