Saturday, March 21, 2009

serious evil laugh!!!

*muahahahahhahahahahaha* also known as *evil laugh* I love these next few scenes of FoRM! Enjoy my loves.

I stopped at my room and grabbed the boxes and walked to Tonia’s room. I knew what I was about to do was wrong – I was going to tell Tonia about Adam, about just how much he liked her. But, do you know when you feel obligated to tell someone something? That’s what I felt like. I felt like I couldn’t be completely honest with her unless I told her the complete truth. Tonia was my friend – had protected and loved me at my worst – had known all my faults and still loved me. This could free her (I forgot that it could also bind her, too).

I knocked on the door and opened it to find Tonia staring at herself in the mirror – wearing an amazing black and emerald dress, about knee-high short and thick straps. It didn’t hug every curve – but she looked good. And, who was I kidding – she always looked good. On her feet were emerald green stilettos with green ribbons tied around her ankles and calves. I let out a wolf-whistle.
“Wow,” was all I could say. I saw a note addressed to her standing on the edge of her bed. She hadn’t opened it, so I did. I read it aloud:
“Dearest Tonia,
I never thought I’d see the day my little girl became a Guardian. However, you are not in on this investigation as full Guardian – your friend, Felix will be official acting Guardian. You are to pretend to be Miss Teresa Ashby’s companion and to be the girlfriend of Adam Polyxena. That is the reason for the dress. I don’t want you endangered. Please do this – for me.
I love you, my dearest,
Andrei”

“Gosh, what’s wrong with him? I knew Felix was heading this with me, but to take me almost completely off? And make me wear a dress? And stilettos?” Tonia shook her head.
“Tonia – wow,” I said. “Now’s not a good time for what I was going to tell you,” I mumbled to myself.
“What?” she asked. “What were you going to tell me?
“No, no,” I replied. “I can’t tell you now. It’s just wrong.” Tonia held my shoulders and sat me down on her bed.
“What is it, Tess?” she asked. “C’mon, tell me.”
“Adam loves you,” I whispered after a minute.
“What?” Tonia choked out. “What did you say?”
“Please don’t make me say it again – I promised not to tell, Adam’s going to kill me,” I moaned. “He likes you – more than anything.”
“But he asked you out?” Tonia said, unbelieving.
“It was more because it was expected for him to go out with me than with you,” I explained. “We’re just really good friends – I guessed it on the plane trip when he was looking bloody murder at Felix. Please don’t tell him.”
“Tess, darling,” Tonia sighed, “I can’t ruin his reputation or mine like that. I cannot fall in love either. It won’t work out. I’ll just forget you said anything. What’s your dress look like?”

I’d almost forgotten about that. I wanted to argue Tonia and Adam, but it was useless. Tonia gasped when she took my dress and shoes out of the boxes. The dress was grey and strapless – clinched at the waist with a bright, thick purple belt. I shucked out of my clothes and slipped it over my head. I strapped the purple platform heels on my feet.
“This – is – gorgeous,” I said, admiring my reflection in the mirror. I strutted around the room, the dress accentuating the way that my hips moved and how great my pale legs were.
“Wow,” Tonia commented. “These people are way too rich.” This was amazing. Like a dream world. “Look, you have your own letter:
“Dear Teresa,
I will not have my employees going around looking like vagabonds. I do have one request, however. Your superiors are backing me up on this. Antonia will play to be Adam’s girlfriend and you will be his sister. You are to flirt with the general population. Please enjoy the party – but the afterparty will be where your work begins.
Sincerest wishes,
Mr. Gorbachov”

All my love, dears,

Asiat






9 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it!!!!
CAn't wait till the next part!

Vortican said...

Bwaaaahahahahahaha! Return evil laugh! More, you must post more!

Vortican said...

I love how Tess's revelation of ADam's feelings coincides with an official mission for Adam and Tonia to pretend to be a couple. It will either make the party a a dream come true for them or really tragic and awkward because they both know it can't last. Knowing Asiat, I'm going to guess it's leaning towards tragedy. ^_~

Vortican said...

I also really like the attention to detail with the dresses and shoes. It adds realism while revealing aspects of Tess and TOnia's different personalities.

Vortican said...

Spoiler Alert(I heard it direct from the author!):
I can't wait for Adyin to show up! Tess's lavender and silver ensemble is going to knock him out!! *o*

Asiat Averas said...

Ang, THANKS SOOOO MUCH!!! u have no idea what that means to me :D

Vortican, EVIL LAUGHS!!! muahahahah!

All my love,

Asiat

Exploding Custard Pants Man!!!! said...

Evil laughs!
muahahahahahahahaha.

Exploding Custard Pants Man!!!! said...

PS You SO did not see any of the other comments I left on the previous posts?
For shame...

Unknown said...

No prob!!!!!!!!

hey, cherrios - smile!