Saturday, March 14, 2009

long awaited arrival

Well, my loves, it is long awaited, and finally here. Vortican, rejoice. I willd promptly fall asleep.


We talked for another hour. Adam was so easy to talk to. He thought like I did. He was easy to get along with. I wanted him to be happy, though. Those stupid etiquette laws – they had no right to keep Tonia and Adam from at least dating. That set my mind thinking on Adyin and on a million different ways I could bring Tonia and Adam together. Adyin – the only man who had ever set my heart thumping, the only one who had come up to me and said he thought I was sexier than Tonia. I think I might kind of miss him eventually, but love… well, it’s tough and I don’t want to deal with it now.

Adam got tired. We left and he went off to his room, but I went to Tonia’s. I knocked on the door. Tonia answered and I saw one of our favorite movies playing in the background.
“Want to have movie night anyways?” she asked, smiling.
“Yeah, yeah I do,” I answered. She pulled me in and we sat on her bed in her amazingly cool bedroom watching movies till three o’clock in the morning – we dozed until noon or so as well.
We sat down groggily over coffee.
“How posh to you think Mr. Gorbachov is?” she asked with a giggle.
“I don’t know… maybe golden floors rich,” I said smiling back. It was great to have Tonia back. Great to know that she didn’t hold my jealousy against me and that she was jealous as well. It felt better – but not right. Something in my heart was a little off, but I was feeling good – and wasn’t about to not relish this feeling. I felt better than I had been in a while.

We both heard the thumping coming down the hallway, the labored breathing, the drama.
“Where are you guys?” Adam called out.
“Right here,” I replied. Tonia’s face became kind of like a stone mask. She just shut down herself. “What’s up?”
“Okay, so there’s a limo coming at five,” Adam said breathlessly. “We’re invited to a party at – “
“What about Gorbachov?” Tonia asked, raising an eyebrow.
“It’s at his place,” Adam said. He turned his eyes on Tonia, he smiled; she almost lifted a corner. “And he wants us all dressed up.”
“Dressed up,” Tonia said flatly.
“Yeah,” Adam replied lightly. “Like tux and silk dresses dressed up.”
“So specific,” I said rolling my eyes.
“That’s because he sent over the stuff this morning.”
“What?” I asked. This was shocking – employers didn’t usually buy things for their employees.
“He got me a tux,” Adam explained. “You have a super sexy dresses, both of you. They’re just sizzling, burn every guys retina dresses.” Wow. This was a new Adam, for sure. If he said they were sexy dressed – that probably meant that he had imagined us in them. Not good. “And the shoes,” he continued. I wished he’d shut up. Tonia was looking really self conscious. “The shoes are amazing. I hope you gals like extreme-ism.”
“We can’t take it, or at least I can’t,” Tonia mumbled.
“Nonsense, I’d love to see you in a dress,” Adam said, smirking. That was too close, much too close to telling Tonia how much he liked – loved – her. I grabbed Tonia’s hand and led her away.
“I want to see just how ridiculous these dresses and shoes are,” I said smiling. Tonia smiled back. Adam started following us, but I stopped him. “Adam, guys are not allowed to see girls when they’re trying things on.” His eyebrows went up and down. I gave him a stare that told him to watch it.


All my love,

Asiat

7 comments:

Vortican said...

Hey! Didn't read this post yet (saving it for work tomorrow) but want you to check your email for FoRM Fanfic! Enjoy!

Exploding Custard Pants Man!!!! said...

Woo!

Oh, and just so you know, I have commented like, five other times on other posts.
:D

Exploding Custard Pants Man!!!! said...

PS VORITCAN, you need to make a deviantART!

Vortican said...

Adam seems to really like the shoes...not many straight guys are really into shoes...maybe Adyin likes shoes too! o_o

Vortican said...

ECPM, I know, I know, I just slack off like a whole lot! ^_~

Vortican said...

Ya just keep coming back to Adyin's smoldering hotness ^o^
Like a moth to a flame, Asiat just can't stay away!

Vortican said...

By the way...Twig!?!
Even if he is another member of Asiat's ever expanding harem of totally hot men, that name might be too much to over come. Oh well, there's always nicknames ^_~

hey, cherrios - smile!