Monday, March 23, 2009

GOD MAKES 7UP!!! OMG's!

Sorry, dears, just a tiny highlight of our Lenten Mission. Fr. Taras had tons of memorable moments that my friends and I hold in good esteem:

"God makes 7up" [it's a personal fav!]

"We're all wet rags!"

Clergy Jam = multitude of clergy in walk-way.

"I don't wanna be no Jesus-man!"

Without further adieu, more FoRM!

There was a knocking on the door.
“Hey, Tonia, Tess?” Adam called. “The party’s in two hours. You guys had better be getting ready.”
“Okay,” I called out. I heard him walk down the hallway. I turned to Tonia. “We have a problem, Huston.”

An hour and a half later, Tonia just finished my makeup. I was wearing the dress. I felt really sexy, like I could do some major flirting in this dress. I guess I was like every other teen girl on the planet – I wanted some prince charming to notice me, right? Boy, would they notice me now. Tonia had done her own dressing and makeup before mine.

We ran downstairs, clacking down in those heels. Adam was waiting for us. He looked good. Tonia blushed.
“What’s this?” he asked. “Tonia blushing? Highly doubtful.”
“Oh, for crying out loud!” Tonia cried. She looked at me with an utter look of despair. I took my letter out of my purple clutch and silently handed it to Adam. He scanned the letter and his eyes widened the farther he read on. He looked at Tonia and blushed himself.
“I’m not sorry, Tonia,” he whispered. I pretended to walk off, but kept my ears wide open. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Adam touch her hand and then brush her cheek. “I’m not sorry at all. Slap me if you want, but I like this plan. I like – love – the idea of being your boyfriend.” Tonia turned her face away. I wanted to shriek how stupid she was being – I officially hate etiquette and what was proper and reputation. They were perfect. Adam wasn’t half as shy as he pretended to be and Tonia was all out – they were perfect for each other!
“I’m not sorry either, Adam,” she whispered back. His eyes widened. “I can’t slap you, I’d much rather kiss you.” She reached up and brushed her lips against his. “I love you, but after tonight – don’t expect anything. I wouldn’t hurt either of our reputations over this. You will be great and I will watch and love you from afar.”
“Are you trying to depress me before I’ve begun to enjoy myself?” he asked with a sad smile.
“No, no,” she whispered. “But I can’t ruin you. Enjoy yourself tonight because it’s the last you’ll get. I’m sorry about that.” They had confessed their love – that was worth squealing a high-pitched, fan-girl squeal, but they didn’t know I was listening. I clamped my mouth shut. “You know,” Tonia whispered, “I didn’t believe Tess when she told me you liked me.”
“She – what?” he asked in shock. He turned to me. “You told her?”
“I’m – I’m so sorry, Adam,” I bit my lip. “I kind of had to tell her. Be mad at me, but seriously it was worth it.” I was ready for Adam to yell and scream at me, but, instead, he grabbed me in a tight bear hug. Tonia reached over and stroked my cheek.
“Thank you so much for telling her what I couldn’t,” he said.
“Um, no problem,” I replied. “I guess.”

Felix walked in on our little hugging spree. He coughed, “Sorry to break up the love nest, but the limo’s here.” Adam wrapped an arm around Tonia’s waist and offered to do the same to me. Felix grabbed me first. “Oh, no,” he laughed. “You get one beautiful woman, I get another gorgeous woman.” Felix and I linked arms and skipped down ahead of Adam and Tonia. Everyone assumed they were just getting into character. I knew better!
“Hey,” Felix said with a wink. “They’re not acting are they?” He nodded back at Tonia and Adam.
“Nope,” I said shamelessly. “But you tell and I swear that I will set a terrifying mythical creature in your bed – maybe a frog.” We both laughed.



All my love, darlings!

Asiat


4 comments:

Exploding Custard Pants Man!!!! said...

LOL Clergy-jams!

"I don't wanna be no Jesus man..."

Always remember that God makes 7UP... >:D

Unknown said...

YAY!!!!!!

Vortican said...

I love how Tonia and Adam are just going to have as much fun as possible with their "mission"!

Vortican said...

"He looked good." What no description how good Adam looked?! I mean it made Tonia blush. Oh well, leave it to our imaginations then (maybe he is wearing a formal kilt ^_~).
Hopefully he made out better than Ken, if you know what I mean o_o(I know Exploding Custard Pants Man does)!

hey, cherrios - smile!