Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Iconography Class

It's the latest update - and it's not so bad.

I had this whole expectation - silence and meditation, people sneaking into church to pray about their icons... creepy seminarians singing in opera voices [vespers or something] on a CD.

that last part was right, only they didn't sound opera - they sounded like MEN not women on steroids or boys who haven't gone through puberty. And I, who was behind for being sick last week, caught up with everyone else. Thank you, Fr. Val :D I also managed to snag some seriously delish. cookies... if only I could've snagged the green tea and punch as well...

:D :D :D I am sooooo weird! I am working on FoRM, don't worry. It's coming soon!

All my love,

Asiat

4 comments:

Vortican said...

More empty FoRM promises... >_< Impatience!

Vortican said...

So are you finally done being sick for awhile? I hope so!
Also, I can't wait to see your icon! ^o^ Who is thee subject?

Asiat Averas said...

a) NOT EMPTY FoRM PROMISES, WRITER'S BLOCK... which has since been removed.

b) subject = Jesus Christ & Asiat :D of Egypt

c) new FoRM CHARACTER!! Named: Twig

all my love,
Asiat Averas

Exploding Custard Pants Man!!!! said...

Boo, I wanted sooo badly to go to this iconography class!
What would you say if I said I have NEVER been to one?
:'-(

hey, cherrios - smile!