Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Chasing Pavements

No book musings in this blog, darlings. I have been sick... am sick... again.

:(

Certainly less enjoyable.

So I emersed myself in books and music [i.e. the title of this post is Adele's Chasing Pavements, which is an awesome song!!!]

I ache allllllllll over :( this sucks most terribly.

I'm glad that Tess is growing on you. She's stronger than she thinks she is... and [a little tidbit for Tess/Adyin shippers] Adyin - after about a month of breaking up with her - realizes he really DOES love her. AWWWWW! but I'm not quite sure [it's not been decided] whether they stay together.

Oh wells.

All my love,

Asiat

4 comments:

Vortican said...

Sick again?! >_< Oh noes!!1!
You need to eat some oranges for vitamin C or something. Get well Soon!!

Vortican said...

Interesting note bout Adyin. Guess he didn't realize what he had until it was gone. I wonder how Tess will react or if she shares his feelings? So far it seems like Adyin just boarded the failboat!

Vortican said...

-_-
I guess there will be no story developments til you feel better, which is hopefully soon. By the way this oughta made like the 100th day of school you missed this year already. Homework-city! ^_~

Exploding Custard Pants Man!!!! said...

Just say no to illness!!

hey, cherrios - smile!