Saturday, September 27, 2008

squee squee squee and more squees!

okay someone MURDER ME!!!

I FINALLY FINISHED NEW MOON!!! ome [o my edward!], yeh he can be a jackass, but he can be sooooo sweet to. the whole 'squee' thing is because that was what i was doing until 1:35 AM last night - i finished New Moon at 1:00 and decided to flush away writers block. i am also considering listening to some of Stephenie Meyer's music [ I already listen to MCR, so not that different a change : )] so as to 'stave away writer's block' as she says. I hope it works.

Olivia: Is that an Eclipse quote that was on ur facebook??? 2: HP??? i was just saying that since he makes all the potions...... *hint hint* and HP is SO awesome that I give him/J.K. Rowling credit for first inspiring me to write... and it's so true - CHAMPANGE ALL THE WAY!! i actually should start telling you all bout her.....

Steph: ROWLLLL out loud... i HEREBY DECLARE that lol should rol... i like it : )))))

so my dearest of dear minions,

ROL!

All my love,

Asiat ; )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I severely doubt that My Chemical Romance bears any resemblance to some Stephanie Meyer.
:|

Olivia Krišková said...

yea, i had an eclipse quote up, something about time passing and blood and brusies - it was very me. What is all this about champagne? You totally lost me at the end of this post...

hey, cherrios - smile!