Wednesday, September 3, 2008

hahahah!

i guess tabby cat is excited!!! i no, the adventure in being published is half the fun!!! and i love my new layout {inspired by tabbycat truly!} also, i'm having a swell day {not as sick as i was, but not well either, i almost went home early : ) but not because i was sick.}

Nyways, life is awesome at the moment.... one day of continued depression sobriety

and many thanks to all those ppl that kept me from killing myself [i don't say THAT lightly!]

[tabitha, sage, you know who you are!] i love you all, though.

Much Love<3,
Asiat.

PS.: I found that having a zeal for life is soooooo much better than not having it!

PSS.: i am no longer boycrazy: ( yeh, that means that there's no more David/RA/Jonas/Joe obsession.... o well, we can't all be for the boys now can we?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes we can be for the boys...
:P

Tabitha said...

i am excited and a little confused because i serious thought i was on my blog for a sec lol

Vortican said...

The new layout is nice, I like how you keep changing and updating the blog!
What's up with no longer obsessing about Robin Hood and his merry men?!? You're the one who got me started, you can't quit yet! Unless...you found some even tastier man-candy elsewhere! ^_~

Asiat Averas said...

no tastier mancandy yet... maybe u no someone???

hey, cherrios - smile!