Sunday, September 28, 2008

speed writing : )

so i'm just gonna start writing and piece the scenes together as i go... this is b/c i can't leave my dog and HE'S NOT GOING MY ROOM!!! so i'm just dashing some poetry and scenes for Elf-Wise in here : ) enjoy!

Elise

Agar brought his face just mear inches from mine.
"Salwyn and Rawyn look very good tonight," I whispered, trying to deflect the conversation off me.
"I only have eyes for you tonight, Elise," he said softly. "How could you imagine anything less from me?" He wrapped his muscular arm around my waist as Feth picked up his violin.
Feth played one of his unbearably sweet songs - the ones he had composed for his mysterious love. Agar swayed slowly, leading me. I close my eyes and laid my head against his chest.
"What's wrong?" he asked, concern flooding his voice.
"Nothing, I just want to remember this night forever - well eight-hundred years, as long as I'll ever live," I said. Salwyn gave me a glare and Rawyn looked distant. Agar's brothers sat with them, looking surly because they would not dance.
"Don't say that," Agar said quietly, I almost did not hear it. "Don't say that, Elise."
"Why - why not? Is it bad to want to be with my husband - to remember him?" my voice shook with anger. He'd been becoming distant and I did not want to be heartbroken again.
"Because," Agar breathed. "Because." He would not - could not - continue, his eyes, still red-rimmed, shone with tears.
"Because what?" I said angrily. "What did she say?" I knew Salwyn had said something to make him be with this.
"Salwyn said that" - his voice broke - "she would kill you if I didn't leave you. You can't imagine what my life would be without you... what a dismal world it would be without you..." he trailed off.

I fainted. Feth ran to my side - he knew I was pregnant and I knew the danger.

"What did you do!" Feth roared. "What did you do to my sister!" Agar turned to me, two tears slidding simotaneously down his cheeks. He shook his head and ran away. Feth ran after him, with his inhuman speed and punched him hard, but I didn't care, maybe if Feth mangeld him a little, Salwyn would loose her taste for him. Salwyn changed, right there and then, and attacked Feth. Beline and Agar's brothers broke them. Feth's face would be scarred. Salwyn was just barely breathing. Agar was not there at all.

Beline carried Feth and I back to camp where we were treated for our wounds and my twins - Nela and Ivo - were born. Agar never knew, nor would he ever know.

now for some poetry.

a) Leavin you was the worst thing I could do

I miss you more than I should ...

More than you could know

b) I could care less what you think

My hatred has been brought to the brink.

I want to die; I want to sink.

c) Someday you'll be mine...

But then, you'll leave me behind.

All my love,

Asiat


5 comments:

Asiat Averas said...

4got to add this...

Elise

Had he ever loved me? That night, I always imagine that I wasn't the only thing that had his attention... His eyes weren't only for me...

well, yall know that : )
A.A.

Olivia Krišková said...

well, someone's obviuosly feeling a little romantic now, aren't you? : )

Vortican said...

Continuing the Agar+Elise saga!
I like how Feth stands up for his sister, even though he doesn't quite understand the situation.

Vortican said...

That brings me to a question:
If Elise and Agar are married (she refers to him as her husband and she is pregnant) why is Salwyn (cool name! ^_~) still after him?!?
Back off the married man, sister!!

Asiat Averas said...

um... techincally speaking, the Elvish Marriage cerimony isn't legal in the were-beast's court.
So Salwyn [i no that name SOOO rocs!] thinks that Agar's gonna be a dumb[fill-in-the-blank] and have TWO wives... like he would ever betray Elise!!!

hey, cherrios - smile!