Friday, September 12, 2008

HELLO poetry...

AFTER White Oak Press decided to publish my works, I've become more dazzling in my work.

Give me reason
Give me right
Help me
Make it through the night.
Help me
Recover my sight.

but now my reason goes away
My rights turn to grey
The night passes on
All that's left of me is gone.

Silver rain
All unexplained
Too much pain
I want to see you again.

An now my reason goes away
All my rights turn to grey
And as the night passes on
All that's left of me is gone.

I don't think that I
Can make it through
Seems so hard to anything
Without you.

I see our fingers
Entwine
My heart in yours
You heart in mine
As as my memory slips
Reality takes grip.

I don't think that I that I can make it through.
Seems so hard to not be with you.
And as I see your eyes
I see that which I idolize.

[whisper/sing]

And as you wrap your arms
Round me
I see that only you
Can set me free.

Break my heart-strings
Make me fly
Together we live
Together we will die.

Perfection is not what I wanted.
I wanted a person as flawed as me.
And now you are not a god in disguise
you are just like me and I - I
Love you.

All my love, mionions,

Asiat.




No comments:

hey, cherrios - smile!