Friday, September 12, 2008

Hello... I've fallen in love...

most of you have heard that before. and those of you who have heard it on Olivia's blog will know what I'm putting on here. I'm reading Twilight and have fallen head-over-heals in love with read the words on that lovely photo and you will know who. I admitt that I don't usually go for the famous books, but after people's much begging, [Olivia, Katie] I decided that the next friend I saw reading it, I would kindly borrow [steal] it - but only to get it over with.
 
Julie was my victim. She had it and had gotten it from Sage. Really, I don't think what I did qualified as begging, but let's just say it was. We called up our beloved Sage, and she saved the day by saying that YES! [honestly, though, I feel sorry for her - I sounded competely demented on the phone due to the fact that I'd been talking non-stop about the amazing 6-day suicidal-free-ness!]
 
So I'm reading it - so far BoRiNg!!! and then.... a guy with charcoal black eyes and tousled brunette hair.... and then my [newest] favorite eye color [actually due to song of the sparrow TRISTIAN!!!] of amber. So I read on much more interested than before. I do see Bella's point... Edward has that angry quality that gal fall for.
 
Again I read with my intensening intrest.... I won't give it away I SWEAR!!!! but something [that leaves dents in a car...] completely caught my heart strings and pulled really, REALLY hard. That was when I knew that I had fallen.... for Edward Cullen.
 
It was strange - I've fallen for vampires and bad boys and both, but he was    so             different.
 
DON'T worry though, I'm still obsessed with all your favorites:
 
      
 
I hope I got them all. : ) just my dream guy is SOOOOOOOOOO awesome.
 
 oh and i've got to add this, since none of you have read Song of the Sparrow yet [i can lend it to you!]
 
 
 
 
 
 
All my love, minions dear,
 
Asiat. <3

3 comments:

Olivia Krišková said...

eeeeeeeeeee! Oh, I am so glad you're finally reading it and so so so glad you like Edward!!!! And believe me, it just gets better and better!!!

Tabitha said...

i so want to read these books i wish i had the time....

Vortican said...

I've never read the Twilight series (too much romance not enough action for me ^_^), but I though that you might like them. Vampires and werewolves are always cool! Glad to see there is still room from some Robin Hood obsession amoungst the Edward Cullen fandom!

hey, cherrios - smile!