Thursday, September 4, 2008

because.

because this is one of the most tragic and beautiful love songs i have EVER heard [and that's saying a lot!]

You Could Be Happy
by Snow Patrol

You could be happy
And I won't know
But you weren't happy the day I
Watched you go.

And all the things that I wish that I
Had not said
Or played in lips till it's madness
In my head.

Is it to late to remind you
How we were
And on our last days of silence
A screaming blur.

Most of what I remember
Makes me sure.
I should have stopped you from walking
Out that door.

You could be happy
I hope you are.
You've made me happier
Than I've been by far.

Somehow everything I own
Smells of you.
And for the tiniest moment
It's all not true.

Do the things that you've always
Wanted to.
Without me there to hold you back
Don't think, just do.

More than anything I want to
See you, girl.
Take a glorious bite out of
The whole world.


THE END!!

isn't it sweet?? my fav line in all of poetry is everything that I own smells of you..
it's sooooo sweet!

Much Love<3,
Asiat.

No comments:

hey, cherrios - smile!