Sunday, July 27, 2008

two things...

his is going to be and extremely long blog entry….

First…

I’m sure that you’ve all heard my ranting of Robin Hood… It’s a sweet BBC America production some of my favorite british actors…[Richard Armitage, Jonas Armstrong, Joe Armstrong…. Need I go on??] If you’re not convinced yet…

Oooo yes. Richard Armitage… more commonly known for movies and shows like North and South, Murder, and a couple of over shows.

I’ll give you six seconds to say ‘this guy has great hair!’ AND he has a sweet smile………………………………….
you wonder how this lying – good looking – guy can be Jonas Armstrong’s bro! but, goosh, he has a cute goatee...

So, do I need a reason to love Robin Hood? Well…. NO! I mean at first.. [yeh Olivia u took the words out of my mouth and I stole them from ur blog!] I had to rationalize my love for Richard… I mean he abandoned his own child, for heaven’s sake! And then in the second season… I had to rationalize myself again with Joe Armstrong…and now Joe is back from the dark side; rejoining Jonas [aka robin] in the light when another Robin Hood star caught my eye…


HARRY Lloyd….
sorry, blurry pic…. But anyways; harry here is NOT actually that handsome [no offense harry!] but he IS really really really…. Sweet. I mean if anyone had just seen the way he said he loved a girl in the last they’d do two things…

FIRST they’d slap his face till he was crying
SECOND they’d kiss him for being so sweet.

Ahhhhhhhhhh

Much love
A.A.

1 comment:

Olivia Krišková said...

yea! finally a post about RH on your blog : ) very nice. except you do know that Jonas Armstrong and Joe Armstrong are not really brothers right? that would be just too much cuteness in one family ; )

hey, cherrios - smile!