Monday, July 7, 2008

hay waz up?

k, cuz u asked...

yeh there's such a thing as unicorn cream. unicorn cream is exactly wat it says... unicorn cream. that's my answer to aivilo.

and yes, vortican, every bad gal loves a dramatic, melancholy dark - and - hot guy. who doesn't? and he got scared cuz the five years war! [i'd be scared too!] that's y in my 'awesome quotes from the book' what do you think the second one is??? he's like --- covered in scars! but he's awesome!

nyways!
otho my minions!
A.A.

1 comment:

Olivia Krišková said...

I'm quite obliged to you for (kind of) answering my inquiry...I still think it sounds strange...unicorn cream...it makes me think of unicorn blood from Harry Potter...that would be gross to eat...um, but yes, dramatic, melancholy, dark, and hot...he sounds awesome despite his battle scars!

hey, cherrios - smile!