Monday, July 28, 2008

I am...

thank you, Olivia for tagging me...

I am: who I am. the girl I was, the woman I am, the Lady I will be.
I think: that I should have been born in a past century.
I know: how to keep a secret, be myself.
I have: an undying love for my supportive friends.
I wish: I could leave the states.
I hate: those who think, without right reason, that they are better than myself.
I miss: my friends, those I love, and those I need.
I fear: the Last Judgement, rejection.
I feel: that there is fear in the world.
I hear: North & South....
I smell: um...nothing in particular right now.
I crave: love.
I search: for a happy ending.
I wonder: what I will do with my life.
I regret: not believing in true love.
I love: love.
I ache: for an opportunity to get dressed up and go to a ball
I am not:a liar, a theif, a coward.
I believe: that someone will prove my true-love theory wrong...
I dance: To the sound of drums.
I sing: with the nightengale.
I cry: with pain and sorrow.
I don't always: eat breakfast
I fight: myself, the devil.
I write: emails, blog posts, youtube comments.
I win: the love of my friends.
I lose: myself in words.
I never: truly love myself.
I always: bring a book, be myself.
I confuse: everyone.
I listen: to my heart.
I can usually be found: in my bedroom or on youtube.
I am scared: of death.
I need: my own Mr. Thornton (you know how girls say they have are looking for their 'Prince Charming'? Well, I'm looking for my own 'Mr. Thornton'...or 'Mr. Darcy' or...you get it : )
I am happy about: my friends acchivements.
I imagine: what life would be like if I lived in the Middle Ages, or the 19th century, or during the Renaissance or anytime but now!
I am wearing: hydraulic jeans, strechy black tank, yellow belt, my Lord Jesus Christ Have mercy on Me ring.
I look forward too: living my life.
i tag Tabby cat.
much love,
A.A.

2 comments:

Tabitha said...

thanks for tagging me! Lol love ya lots

Olivia Krišková said...

Well, I guess that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery - because you just stole alot of my answers! : ) I'm just kidding, it's fine, I'm glad you did - great minds think alike : )

And now tabitha has a blog, yea! Next time, I'll have 2 people to tag : ))

hey, cherrios - smile!