Sunday, July 6, 2008

the Minion Journals: 7/6/08

I believe that it is time for my dear minions to recieve my character discriptions for Assassin's Promis. I have, however, changed the format in which I will give said descriptions.

Name:
Age:
My Awesome Description:
An excert from the book about said character: [and as if that wasn't enough]
The answers to their survey!:

I did this because my minions dear need to know a personality [that and I learn cool tidbits from my friends' survey answers and realized that they will learn tidbits about the characters.]

Otho to my favorite minions of all time,
Asiat Averas

1 comment:

Vortican said...

I really like the survey idea! Those are always fun; I usually fill out the ones you send me at work. Make sure to throw some random questions in for your characters, those surveys always have some weird questions, like:
-Would you give your shirt to a member of the opposite sex?
-If you were a color, what would you be?
-Favorite food?
etc ^_~

~Vortican Tod

hey, cherrios - smile!