Thursday, July 31, 2008

heheheeee

i think, since nothing seems to escape my minions attention, that you've noticed 'the isle of mists trilogy' change. This of course means that the name of the blog is the isle of mists, but however [do not fear...] it is STILL labeled at thesirpantherchronicles.blogspot.com! don't ever EVER forget that...

RIGHT NOW....

I'm watching my ever favorite Mansfield Park... with Billie Piper of course. tis SOOOOOO ROMANTIC!!! me thinks i might go truly haywire!
all i'm to say is "LAVENDAR!" well, i only hope that my proposal is something like this!

Much love,
A.A.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why, oh why have you changed names?
:|

Olivia Krišková said...

ok, would you really pick the "lavendar" proposal or the "posess you/love you" proposal????? : ))))

hey, cherrios - smile!