Monday, July 28, 2008

i like it... Why Don't We...

ok i had lots of inspiration... romance movies create great lyrics.

Why don't we...
By Asiat Averas

There is only one place in my heart where you belong.
It's that space that's never been filled before.
The place which you will fill forever more.

Remember when it rained.
And we were under the umbrella together...
I wish for that weather forever.

All of it is because of you.
All that I am is because of you.
Everything I do is for you.

Remember when the sun shown upon us.
We kissed with sun's rays.
We could've lasted for days.

The hours pass by, but we don't notice.
We're so happy with each other.
We're so happy looking at the other.

Why don't we stay together.
Why don't we stay here forever.
Why don't we... Why don't we...

Why don't we live,
Why don't we love,
Why don't we trust each other
As love forever...

Why don't we...
Why don't I tell you how I feel,
Why don't I just close this seal..
Why don't we spend time together.
Why don't we be together... forever...

I actually like it...

Much love,
A.A.

2 comments:

Olivia Krišková said...

You actually just wrote that?! awwwwww, it's sweet! (I was going to say cute, but you wouldn't have liked that) Yeah, it def. sounds like you've had an overdose of romantic movies 2nite...not that that's a bad thing : )

Anonymous said...

That was actually quite good!
:)

hey, cherrios - smile!