Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Minion Journals: 7/21/08

Topic: I'm Back On True Love

Now that I think about it, part of me really wonders if true love ixsists [other than in books, I mean.] Yes, I know, you all wonder howI could think such a thing but, after all, my life's story is not intresting. I think, sometimes, that my story worul have made a good book [and an even better movie], but it would certainly not be a good life to live.
I've never experienced true love, for one. The problem I have with books[movies, music] that have true love in them is that it makes ugly girls, like myself, believe that there is hope. Hope for a 'prince charming' that will follow a girl to the ends of the earth.
Now I decide to put a quote from the Lady of the Sacred Lake into here.
"Do you dance, Lady?" asked Al'ied curiously.
"I dance, first and formostly, alone. I dance to the sound of drums, the pulsating of hearts, the music of the stars."
I dance life alone, with my friends and books to protect me from harm.

Much Love,
A.A.

3 comments:

Tabitha said...

1st: Your not Ugly
2nd: Never lose Hope
3rd: I am older than you and have never had true love so i should be the one to worry

Olivia Krišková said...

Believe me, I understand you!! I was so like you it's funny.
I used to doubt that there was any such thing as true love, I used to think it was a rare miracle that any two people could even ever have mutual feelings that could last as something stable. (Somehow to me, my parents, grandparents, friends, family etc. didn't count). I guess it's kind of a selfish outlook...but...

Well, eventually, I was proved wrong. Very wrong.
I no longer doubt the existence of true love...Now, I am just totally skeptical that these two pepople (who believe they have found true love with each other) will get through all the obstacles and problems in life, and actually make it together.

Don't worry dear, prince charming will come one day, until then, just keep your eyes on richard armitage and you'll sail through the next couple of years splendidly.

p.s. did you ever watch the movie 'the princess bride'??

Anonymous said...

True love...why do you doubt its existence?

hey, cherrios - smile!