Monday, July 28, 2008

k all....

so what, it is a sad excuse. I asked my brother on the question and he said [actually me thinks that it's the only good thing he's ever said!] "I believe in true love, but not in love at first sight; it's a load of rubbish!" that actually pretty good, until i heard him say it in a scotch accent!
hahahaha! well, i'm insane and olivia - BRING N. & S. anyway, the utube version is quite choppy. and no, i've not seen the princess bride!' also tabby, hahahaha i'm sure that some guy loves you, even if he don't know it yet...
Much Love,
A.A.

1 comment:

Olivia Krišková said...

Well, if your brother believes in it...This is turning into "Taisa'a Great Survey Of True Love" or something...mind you we only have 4people so far...I'll have to think of something to write about it on my blog now too.

hey, cherrios - smile!