Tuesday, April 7, 2009

it's just what i needed!

no FoRM, sorry. This is an update...

but, as Vortican knows, I'm working on a long-forgotten work. [and don't any of you DARE mentions this bloggo's namesake... and Vortican don't spoil it!] but I was having some trouble with inspiration... having trouble creating the scenes of this great epic... and then!

THEN!

THEN!!!

O, geez, this is the third time in four days I'm crying... I watched one of those awe-inspiring period dramas... one of my ultimate favs, Jane Eyre. I've read the book so many times, I've lost count. I've seen the movie [with ruth wilson and toby stephens... gah!] and sweetness, I've GOT IT!!!

"You've got it," as my English teacher says. and I eagerly await posting it on Holy Saturday. [the delay is only because I'm going to need to do some mojo typing up of it... eek!]

All my love, dears,

Asiat

2 comments:

Vortican said...

Spoiler Alert!
THe work in question can be described as...Rawr!
Oh wait...that describes approximatley 99.9% of things on this blog.
Spoiler False Alarm!

Vortican said...

So you're going to make us wait until Holy Saturday? What gives? Aren't you off of school now? Get to typing!

hey, cherrios - smile!