Friday, April 17, 2009

*CRASH* & Scratch That

*CRASH*:
So, I've been having super DUPER troubles with FoRM. What's a girl to do? I realized a HUGE mistake - how the heck does Tess get up to the room on crutches??? - and the next scene is... well... *CRASH*

Scratch That:
In reference to the Mystery Book that I'm writing - that few know has been resurected. :D :D :D JUST AN FYI to those who understand: A tree named Isidore - well that tree may not exsist... but it may - just forget anything I told ya'll!

All my love,

Asiat

PS: I'm working on everything, but am refusing to go back until I finish La First Draft. EEKKKK but we're almost there with FoRM!!!

5 comments:

Vortican said...

how the heck does Tess get up to the room on crutches???
-Very slowly ^_~

Vortican said...

So... there is no "save me save me" Isidore tree scene anymore? I guess that's OK, wasn't really crazy bout that scene anyhow.

Vortican said...

So is the Mystery Book back on hold yet? You need commitment! You can't leave us hanging like this!

Vortican said...

Off the subject...

Baaa Baaa Baaa!!

What??

('nuff said)

Asiat Averas said...

SPEAK UP!!!
lolz, vortican!

Asiat

hey, cherrios - smile!