Thursday, April 23, 2009

"Lipstick: Being Dumped for 'Arctic Blue'"

So, a lot of you like when I feature other people's work [i.e. Vortican's fan fic ect.]. I've got a newbie here for you: Lauren. This is her story entitled "Lipstick" and I've subtitiled it "Being Dumped for 'Arctic Blue'"

lolz. Without further adeiu...

"Ooh la la!" came her voice from across the room. I could tell it was going to be a typical night for her. She was out almost every night and she would never leave the house without her trusted lipstick tube. My name is "Prety in Pink" but she has close to ten different shades. Depending on her outfit, she cooses a different shade to match her looks. Now, I don't like to bag, bu I am one of her favorite shades, if not her favorite. Mostly all of her outfits contain some hint of pink in them. Once in a while, she cooses a luscious red or royally regal purple color to wear. But hey, I have spent the most time in her purse out of all of us. None of my friends can name and describe every compartment and crevice of her purse the way I can. Yes, I am pretty well traveled. I could even be called a veteran among my comerades.
Here she comed! Oh no, what's going on?! She's wearing a blue and green dress with light blue pumps. How do I fit into this equation? Where is her hand going? Not "Arctic Blue"?! How could she do this to me. Her soft, gentle touch against his tube made me feel as though there were icicles piercing through my heart. But then, after she set him down, her hand began to move in my direction. Her fingers brushed past me as she reached for the mascara, and so I nearly lost all hope. However, since I am right next to the mascara she might catch a glimpse of me once she puts down the mascara. One last chance! I made sure that my metal tube reflected the light and my beauty glimmered. When she set the mascara back down on the counter, she gave me a questioning glance and then, she chose "Arctic Blue"! I finallly realized the reality of the situation: I had been DUMPED!

LOLZ :D :D :D

Kisses to the peeps!

Asiat

No comments:

hey, cherrios - smile!