Tuesday, April 21, 2009

*Alec*

Alec... the Vengeful? the Animalistic? the Sarcastic???

I must have fallen asleep because when I woke up, the sky was dark with thousands of dark, twinkling stars high above and luminous clouds glowing with the moon’s light. Someone sat down next to me, but I didn’t even bother to turn and see who they were – didn’t care at all.
“Tess,” I heard the whisper. “Tess look at me.” I turned my eyes to Adam’s warm gaze. He took my hand and squeezed. “We’ll find her – you and me. We both love her and we won’t give up. The world hasn’t ended yet, just remember that there’s always something we can do.” I cried.
“Useless excuse – what can I do?” I sobbed and sobbed.
“Teresa Emily Ashby – get it together now,” Adam said sternly. I chocked on my tears. “Now, if the same people who took Tonia took Chloe – who the heck do you think took them?” So then it hit me that maybe, just maybe, Demidov was the one who took Tonia. Seemed legitimate, right?
“So, Demidov, right?” I asked. Adam nodded. After a moment of silence, “What do we do? What leads do we have to where they are?”
“This,” Adam said, reaching into the pocket of his coat. “This was left on a post just outside.” He handed a letter to me. I opened it and read:

“To whom it may concern,
We have taken the Firebird, Chloe, with no intention of harming her, and your little friend, Antonia, was a mishap – if she had not come after us, she would not be with us and then where would we be? She is charming. Nor Chloe or Antonia will be harmed. My master only wishes something in Chloe’s possession. We will return the bird – and the girl – once we have what we desire from the bird. We’d like you to meet us at 7:42 P.M. at ?????? National Airport in New York; Barry’s Bagels by gate F12
Sincerest,
Alec Hellonov”

“Good God,” Adam breathed. “What are they doing to her?” I sighed – the lovesick puppy thing was going to drive me mad. I turned to Adam and smiled.
“What are we waiting for?” I asked him. “It’s 7:20 right now. We got to go.” Adam returned my smile and hugged me.


LOLZ!

Love ya'll!

Asiat

5 comments:

Vortican said...

Alec...the Animalistic?!?!?

Whoa! What exactly are you up to here?

Vortican said...

Also (brace for randomness)...
is it "Hell"-onov, like he's evil or something or is it "Hello"-nov like he's cheerfully sayin' Ohai!
(well I warned you ^_~)

Vortican said...

I like how Adam snaps Tess back to reality by using her full name. I don't know why, but including the middle name always means business!

Vortican said...

Now, prepare for fanfic idea, extended scene...
How about Adyin comes in to see Tess first, arm all bandanged, maybe in a sling. When Tess sobs in frustration about "what can I do?" Adyin firmly responds that first they should pray (ties in the church scene from earlier). They say a prayer together, holding hands or something, then Adam comes in with the note from Hello-nov the animalistic. Then the scene continues with the three of them discussing Demidov, reading the note, etc, just like you have.
Maybe I'll actually write it up, but right now it's all about the laziness. Hope you enjoyed the fanfic extended scene outline!

Vortican said...

sky was dark with thousands of dark, twinkling stars high above and luminous clouds glowing with the moon’s light.

Love that image! So tranquil after the action and violence from moments ago, great use of scenery to change the pace!

hey, cherrios - smile!