Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Alec the...

Wait for it...

Alec the Sadistic.

It's perrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect.

lolz.

We dressed like normal people – nothing expensive or obtrusive. Nothing that would make people assume that we weren’t two kids waiting for our parents to come from a second honeymoon. We arrived at ??????? Airport at 7:30 and ran to find gate F12. A little complication – as usual – security. The security guards weren’t convinced that Tonia was kidnapped or that we would find her in F12. We had to buy two tickets to get us in – and the only flight available was to Moskow, Russia. Adam and I looked at each other. Tonia owed us big time. The minutes were ticking by. We got to the bagel place two minutes before our meeting, but they were there early too – and Tonia wasn’t with them.
I sat down next to them, and Adam sat next to me. Alec Hellonov sat across from me, drinking from a coffee cup.
“Coffee and a shot of vodka,” he commented, raising and eyebrow at me. He had a tiny white scar lining the right side of his face, from his eyebrow to his chin. He was the kind of person who sent chills down your spine. His buzz cut didn’t cover up the intelligent, vengeful look in his eyes. He was primeval, almost animal; but his eyes were much too intelligent to belong to an animal. He reminded me of an eagle or a vulture. Something inquisitive that enjoyed things – dead things.
“Tell me why we’re here,” I said quietly, trying to sound like I wasn’t afraid and like I wasn’t worried that my best friend was lying in a ditch – dead.
“You are here,” he whispered leaning in. I leaned in, too. “You are here because you are coming with us.”
“No, I’m not,” I said.
“Yes, you are,” he sneered. “You think that my – friends – and I want to prolong this anymore than we have to? We would like to end this as soon as possible. My employer want to make sure this is done properly and quietly. You are coming with us… to Russia.”
“Yeah right,” I growled. “We don’t have any plane tickets.” I said that regardless of the plane tickets to Russia that were burning a hole in my pocket.
“Yes, you are. Do you think my associates did not already consider your refusal?” he asked. “That is why we stopped you at the gate and insisted you buy tickets – because we wished you to come with us.”
“Why?” I asked. “Why do you need us? What would we add to your little party, eh? Where’s Antonia?” Alec and I were right up in each other’s faces now. A security guard walked up to us and put his hand on my shoulder.
“Ma’am,” he said. “Is there a problem?” I leaned back.
“I’m sorry, officer,” I said, not taking my eyes off of Alec, “No, no problem.” The officer walked away. “Where’s Antonia?” I asked again.
“Antonia,” Alec sighed, “Is already in Russia.”
“You lie,” Adam broke in.
“I beg your pardon, but I do not,” Alec feigned politeness. The security guard was still eyeing us. Adam was about to stand, but I grabbed his hand and pulled him down.
“What are you doing?” I hissed. “Control your temper – remember it doesn’t control you!” Adam tore his deep brown eyes away from Alec and looked at me. I could see how agonized he was over Tonia’s kidnap. It was terrible, but he could not loose it now.
“What happens if we do come with you?” I asked.
“We don’t take you forcefully,” replied Alec.
“Well,” I said sarcastically, “That’s a relief – for a second I thought you would knock me over the head.”
“Ah,” he sighed. “Hit a lady? Never.” I chuckled. I could certainly get along with this Alec, no matter how cruel and distasteful he was. He glanced at his watch, “We’re going to be late if we don’t hurry.” His associates came and surrounded us as we stood up.
“I’ve a question, Alec,” I said. “I don’t have any clothes, and neither does my friend. What are you going to do about that?”
Alec smiled. “We will get you more in Russia.”
“I’m not wearing a babushka,” I said.
“You won’t have to,” Alec replied. “Russians are not as primitive as you suspect, Tess.”
“Fine, but I don’t want to look like – some prostitute – either,” I said, seriously. He laughed.
“We will try; get on the plane,” he ordered. He was being ten times friendlier to me than to Adam or his own co-workers. What was up with that?


What IS up with that???? I LOVE Alec, though. He's all coooooooool, ice cold passion. Makes me wanna laugh, he's so mean!

Kisses to the peeps,

Asiat

6 comments:

Vortican said...

Rawr!
Tess seems to be enjoying her verbal fencing match with Alec Hello-nov! Adyin better look out, he's got some super-villian competition! ^_~

Vortican said...

What IS up with that?!? Why is Alec and company so interested in Tess? Why are they even bothering to take Adam with them? Well, I guess he wouldn't willing let Tess go alone or leave Tonia kidnapped.

Vortican said...

“What are you doing?” I hissed. “Control your temper – remember it doesn’t control you!” Adam tore his deep brown eyes away from Alec and looked at me.

I like the quick insight into Adam's character. He's been kinda quiet up til now, but the way Tess responds gives a hint that he has struggled with temper issues. You conveyed it so well with just that quick response! ^o^

Vortican said...

So does Alec work for Demidov, or is there a new faction getting involved here? Then again, I guess Demidov would hire someone to do his dirty work, and Alec sounds like a real professional!

Vortican said...

"ice cold passion"
Look out! Asiat showing some villian love as well!

Mwuaa Haaaa Haaaa (evil laugh!)

Asiat Averas said...

yeh, i love the evils hotties :D :D :D

lolz!!!

Asiat

hey, cherrios - smile!