Sunday, February 8, 2009

SP Blog Grammys.

Sounds strange, don't it? but I figured, since the world is having the Grammys, why not our little bloggo? so, here are some of my favorite songs [put with certain awards]. it' s like the Grammys, but not. you can tell me which ones are your favs, and which ones you've never heard of and are promtly going to YouTube to make yourself literate in SP Grammy music.

*Best Band Nominees: Snow Patrol, Simple Plan, Boys Like Girls, Beatles, Chicago, Queen, Coldplay.

*Best Single Song Nominees: Handle Me With Care [The Traveling Wilburys], Chocolate [Snow Patrol], You Could Be Happy [" "], How To Be Dead [" "], Welcome To My Life [Simple Plan], Broken Man [Boys Like Girls], Help [Beatles], Come Together [" "], Lady Madonna [" "], Under Pressure [Queen], Another One Bites the Dust [" "], Viva La Vida [Coldplay]

*Best Stupid Song Nominees: Fat Bottomed Girls [Queen], Bicycle Race [Queen], BK Holiday Guy (aka Ding Fries are Done) [Joe Davidson]

*Best Romantic Song Nominees: You Could Be Happy [Snow Patrol], Everything [Michael Buble], Hard Habit to Break [Chicago], How to be Dead [Snow Patrol], Chocolate [" "].

*Best Depressive Song Nominees: Welcome to My Life [Simple Plan], My Bloody Valentine [Good Charlotte], Young & Hopeless [" "], How To Be Dead [Snow Patrol].

* = remember that the songs I like may not be songs you like. appreciate that we may have different tastes - no dissing of bands, songs, artists, and, yes, I didn't put the Eagles on here to save some reputation. No "I don't like BLG" even in jest. MY MUSIC, remember? you don't have to like it. If you have suggestions... well COMMENT! and I'll check it out.


All my love,

Asiat

4 comments:

Vortican said...

Why is the blog renamed "everything on hold"? You're not giving up on writing it I hope T_T(sadness) You have so many more stories to post!

Vortican said...

Woooooooooo! Oh my love, please don't cry, I'll wash my bloody hands and we'll start a new life!!!!

Vortican said...

Post test

Vortican said...

WOoooooooooo!!!
Autobot icon added! Transformers this summer!

hey, cherrios - smile!