Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Freakin' Awesome

While I am ceraintly not usually a fan of the whole alien/robot scene, Transformers gives me some real wacko fun :D

Yeah, Vortican I've been praying... you have no idea how worried I was ; ) Glad he's getting better, but keep me updated.

Everything on hold... well, let's just say, the subtitle works best: I'm working on nothing and everything at the same time... and just keep on reminding me about Love at First Bite; though right now, the book Tabitha and I are working on, Legend-Seekers Trilogy, and my Supernatural Romance [correctly named My Imaginary Boyfriend, you'll see!] have taken more importance right now.

ta ta, this girly is going to sleep with much thanks to good ole' fashion... well, it's some herbal thingy that's a lot of help with stress and blah blah blah. Can you tell I wasn't listening when my dad explained it? I was just like how many? when? 'night...

:D

All my love,

Asiat aka, her Royal Awesomeness :D :D :D

3 comments:

Vortican said...

Thanks for all the prayers! You'll be happy to know, Son-kun is is finally back from the hospital and thins seem to be healing ok! Thank God! Wooo ^o^

Vortican said...

Transformers! As you well know, I love them and can't wait for the movie! The preview that showed during the super bowl was awesome!!

Vortican said...

O, by the way, "her royal awesomeness"?! giving yourself a new title I see. Don't think I didn't notice!

hey, cherrios - smile!