Sunday, February 15, 2009

Random Ramblings

as most of you know, Finding D.J. is back on. But what most of you don't know [with exception to Sippyeh and Tabby] is that I changed a major part: Matt.

Big Reveal: [and I'm sorry that this is all I can say :P , well maybe not.] Matt isn't dead [anymore...]

I just made him different. It's pretty sad and it changes the climax, but was so worth it... and it was another one of those minor things I changed in the begining. Sometimes I wonder why I ever change these original plots... It's maddness.

Another thing, for my writer/fan fic. friends, is that I found this freaking awesome website. Now, all of you that are interested, go to google, ask, or your prefered search browser and look up Dr. Wicked's Write or Die.

The jist of it is that Dr. Wicked uses things like noises, lights, and self-deletion [deleting? deletion?] to make lazy writer's [hey, this even works for essays, thesis papers, papers... i know i used it for a paper] brain just keep on reading till the author reaches their selected word count, time limit, or both. There's no hindering spell check and it lets you breathe... supposedly makes you just write and the ideas flow. It worked for me and I highly recommend it. :P Dr. Wicked saved my D.J.!

Ever Yours,

Asiat
PS: no the "royal awesomness" was me in a good mood.

No comments:

hey, cherrios - smile!