Wednesday, February 18, 2009

read couped up first...

So, my darlings, I've a problem and some votes are needed. I realized the name Alex [from FoRM (firebird of the russian mountains)] cannot be used for reasons I will disclose in person or on FaceBook. Here are the two runners-up for the Alex-replacement.

Adyin (Gaelic) "little fire"

or

Ari (Hebrew) "lion"

And, yeah, I noticed that they all start with "a". Trust me, I had no intention of staying up and looking up names (in fact, most of you know that I'm pretty good at making my own names) but this was inexcusable :D Hope to see the votes soon.

Asiat

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I like Adyin...use that one!!!
LoL!! explain to me why you can't use the name Alex next time we chat!!

Asiat Averas said...

I liked Adyin as well. :D I guess he'll be a fiesty little Brit. And I'll explain the atrocity of it all next chatting session.

All my love,

Asiat

Vortican said...

Why can't you use Alex?! You can't just change someone's name! Although, I like Ari (lion = rawr!)

Vortican said...

By the way...
Sorry to hear that you are so sick. I know you get to stay home and all, but it sounds much too miserable to be enjoyable by any stretch.

Vortican said...

Get Well Soon!! ^o^

Asiat Averas said...

okay, why not Alex? dur! I certainly don't want to name this hottie [Alex of the book] with someone I know. That would be extremely akward.

On another subject, I have another proposition: Aiden? that's a great name from one of my fav movies.

All my love,

Asiat

hey, cherrios - smile!