Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Concerning FoRM(al) Requests & Updates

thanks Vortican for the FoRM pun. 'tis true, 'tis true, if you want the rest of FoRM - the 1st draft, you're going to have to email a FoRM(al) request to me. Ya'll know my email (if ya don't, text, Facebook, MySpace, email, or comment for it!)

Concerning the updates: FoRM is currently under construction - i.e. the second draft. All Tess/Adam fluffiness has been removed (*much hoorahs from Tess/Adyin and Tonia/Adam shippers!!!) Some characters (like Angel, Tess's younger, more comedic brother, and Adyin's crazy (in a bad way) Auntie Claire) will be introduced.

ALSO: SoED (Sphinx of the Egyptian Desert) is under way!!! first draft of book the second!!! YAHOOOOOOO!!!!

In addition, as soon as I send off Vortican's FoRM(al) request, we'll be getting some character sketches and (hopefully) a book cover. If not, I'll employ Joey and E.C.P.M. to help!!!

That's all for now, hons.

Luck and Love,

Asiat

4 comments:

Vortican said...

Thanks for emailing me the conclusion of FoRM! I replied to it with comments to keep this zone spoiler free, so check your email!

Vortican said...

Woooo!
FoRM revisions and well as the start of SoED!!
The wa-a-aiting is the hardest part!! >_<

Vortican said...

"as soon as I send off Vortican's FoRM(al) request, we'll be getting some character sketches and (hopefully) a book cover. If not, I'll employ Joey and E.C.P.M. to help!!!"
O, I see how it is, You can take 'forever' to post new story chapters, but if I take too long with the character sketches, then you just head off to other sources.
Just kidding! I will try to make some sketches for you! ^_~

Vortican said...

New characters!?! How will they fit in to the established story? I can see Adyin's crazy Aunt, cause his mum died. "Crazy in a bad way" also explains some of his brooding issues. But "Angel" for Tess' younger brother?!? Isn't that more of a chick name, unless he swings that way (Fab-u-lous!!)*_*

hey, cherrios - smile!