Thursday, May 14, 2009

jumpingjellybeans13 sent you a video: "Spock/Uhura-18 Days- Star Trek(2009)"

YouTube help center | e-mail options | report spam

jumpingjellybeans13 has shared a video with you on YouTube:

yo yo ppls. ignore the music... but the scenes!!! MEMORABLE!
NOTE(5/11/09) Thank you all so much! I've gotten 2 honors for this video. I didn't realize when I made this or Womanizer how quickly they would become popular. I'll make another Spock/Uhura video if there is interest for one. Just send me a message or leave one here.
One of my favorite aspects of J.J. Abram's Star Trek is how he characterized Spock. The way Spock delt with his emotions that he had bound up since childhood is this cold calm demenor. That of course has always been Spock. But this film throws a monkey wrench into that equation- Uhura. I'm not a huge Trek fan, but I've been told they've never had a romance before. Anyway, I loved how Uhura was always there for the emotionally devote Spock. I think I squealed in the theatre when he let himself put his head on her should after the destruction of Vulcan. There relationship was such a great part of the film and I hope it is explored further in the rumored sequel. I noticed something the second time I watched the film th... more
© 2009 YouTube, LLC
901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066

hey, cherrios - smile!