Friday, June 13, 2008

yeesh!

well, minions, i've got tons to tell.

Firstly, i was reading the newspaper [actually the cartoons and then...] and then... i saw this article about who won the post-gazette's battle of the bands. i have like thirty names of bands to hand out to you all.

Secondly, the 'new book' i was refering to is called Kate-lynn for now. I will do two posts, one to explain the society that Kate-lynn lives in and the second to give you the general plot and then as a treat i've decided to post the first couple of pages for CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISISM [ONLY!!]

well, after that forcefull message i can do plenty of things like get started of a post with all the bands' names and the website from which all this magic happened.

I'd also like to start, my lovely minions, to post my other books, reccomendations to books, and stuff like that. I ALSO [this is getting boring and I'M the one writing!] have a favor to ask: do you mind telling people about the blog? thanks, minions. you were the pleasured first to invite here, but who knows maybe a publisher might get ear and read some of my .... garbage... and like it?
hahaha i've got to start or i'll never finish!
saranam,
A.A.

1 comment:

Olivia Krišková said...

Ok, I'm officially going to link to your page from my blog, just so all the publishers reading my blog (and reading the prayers and looking at pictures of Richard Armitage) will then find your work - yeesh. ; )

hey, cherrios - smile!