Sunday, June 29, 2008

information

here i sit, watching my dog while everyone else is elsewhere, when i get the amazing idea to tell everyone that i will be going on vacation. besides spending two weeks in horrid wilderness, i must see some of my family members, including 2 of my cousins. i am mostly writing this so as to not forget all the great things i have to do...

-pack
-write out assassin's promise [so i can put it on here and work on it during vacation.]
-gather up a collection of my favorite books so as to read them over the next two weeks.
last but not least
-get alot of posts in so you guys will not miss my musings.

well i've got to go, dearest minions.

Manin, Wyrda, Garjzla,
Asiat Averas

4 comments:

Vortican said...

Helloooooooooo!
Make sure you pack a notebook or something that you can keep writing or sketching while out in the wilderness. A couple weeks camping is excellent research for your books. Most of your stories take place in medieval-ish times so the primitive atmosphere of the campsite sort be pretty similar to something that Luke (SP)might setup.
Hopefully you will get inspired with some new details. Like some dark misty woods that a certain assassin might stalk through, or a meadow of wildflowers where she could meet her secret lover *o*! Enjoy your vacation and keep imagination open and notebook handy!

Vortican said...

Oh yeah...
There is a sneak preview of the next Vlad book up on Auntie Heather's blog. Check it out! Sounds like the next book is going to be pretty intense and creepy!

Vortican said...

Also, I must admit, I am going to miss you postings while you are away. I always check your blog at work for new updates, but there won't be any for a few weeks -_- (depression).
That means you have to post some new chapters so I have something to re-read and comment on while you are off in the wild and I am stuck here.
Toast a marshmallow for me! I love those, Mmmmm ^_^

Olivia Krišková said...

Hello darling! Well, I wouldn't exactly pick weeks in the wilderness (cough*camping*cough) as my dream vacation either, but do try to enjoy yourself...you can keep your eyes open for Sir Guy, you never know where he might be lurking...

hey, cherrios - smile!