Friday, May 23, 2008

So Many Topics.... So Little Time

Rather, I've got so much time it's not funny! I think the real point of Wild Roses is that it doesn't have a point because love doesn't have a point either. We can never explain why we truly love someone because we don't know why we love them. {whoo words of wisdom!}

On another point, thank you for noticing the change of layout, I figured what the heck, I'm not really depressed anymore [except for at school] so I am now out of the whole depression stage. Thus the change in layout!

Ahhh.... one of the other poems is coming soon..... I'm still working on Blood Red Romance. I've not made it SRTAGNE enough [anyone who can read it isn't stupid!]. Well, my minions, I must leave.

VORTICAN TODD:
Heather emailed me and said that she coulldn't read my work because she promised not to read anything unpublished.... OH WELL!

Saranam, Minions,
A.A.

1 comment:

Vortican said...

I like your explanation of Wild Roses. It makes sense for it to not make sense (if that makes any sense ^_~)
Glad to hear that your not depressed anymore outside of school. Especially because school will be out soon, then you will be free all summer!! We can go to some of the outside movies at the park! Those are always fun!
Anyways, sorry Heather couldn't read any of your stuff. I guess she can't break her promise. Still, that kinda sucks.
~Vortican Todd

hey, cherrios - smile!