Saturday, April 10, 2010

Coffee Beans, Nicknames, Homework, Book UPDATES!

Yeesh. Long time no talk, Minions. BTW, I've been thinking about nicknames. Minions is Heather Brewer and Lady Gaga called her followers "monsters". And I think that we need a new name for you guys. Dragons (meddling in the affairs of dragons...) or Meddlers? Coffee beans? Laptops? Parisians (idk where I go that...)? Warm-bed-lovers? FoRM-etts? Tonix (Tonia and Calix (formerly Adam) shippers)? Adyess (Adyin/Tess)? Leave a comment, V.T.!
Okay. All know my wierd, creepy, abnormal obsession with the caffine-god, Coffee. And what good has that brought me? My own coffee grinder, coffee cup (which I've started collecting, apparently), and Chocolate Coffee Beans... and don't forget the coffee-themed socks! I have a bunch of those little beans by my bedside, too. I just had a wierd thought, but can't remember it anymore. OH well. Oh, wait, nvmd. I was thinkgin about a poem I was going to write. Maybe will write now b/c I'm just rambling... AND that I can't spell the word t-o-n-g-u-e. on the first try. wierd.
My homework to-do list:
finish paper on first memory (2 to-be verbs, one page)
finish Coconuts, 141 (btw, I messed up the rules for that)
start writing daily
start doing something over the weekends (aka get a life)
The End.
Book update on FoRM. It's going to be a series (I can't accomplish everything in just three books, Coffee beans... we can't use that as a nickname.
Asiat
PS: is it sad I'm getting tired of using Asiat? Thinking of changed to the reverse???? HOW wierd is THAT???? lol. Give impressions on this wacko post.






No comments:

hey, cherrios - smile!